Department of Anaesthetics
Royal Alexandra Hospital
Paisley PA2 9PN
Secretary: Vicky Harrigan
t: 0141 314 6609
Getting to the hospital
- Coming from the east on the M8, take junction 28a, then follow your sat nav. Take junction 29 if you miss the exit.
- From the west on the M8, take junction 29, then follow the sat nav.
How to find the department (it is not well signposted)
- Come in through the main entrance
- Walk past the cafe/shop area and turn right down a glass walled corridor (if you reach the lifts, you have walked too far)
- Walk about 60m then take the first right, down another glass walled corridor
- Walk about 50m and take the 1st right (just past the X-ray department). There is an overhead sign saying 'Anaesthetic Department'.
- About 5m after that, turn right up a flight of stairs (if you reach A & E, you have gone too far)
- Go through the door at the top of the stairs and turn right
- There is a double door with an entry buzzer ahead of you.
- Buzz through the double door, turn 1st right and you have arrived!